Driving Directions to Corvallis (Please allow 1 hr extra or more)
Trip Check has plenty of cameras all over the state to check on current conditions
See https://tripcheck.com/Pages/RCMap.asp for the latest updates
- 2 Hrs from Portland, Oregon
- 50 Minutes from Eugene and take HWY 99 or Bellfountain as it comes direct into 53rd St
- Parking is west no diversions from HWY 34 merging into Harrison past 53rd and a left hand turn. Parking will open at 5:30 am Monday August 21st.
I-5 Exit 228 to HWY 34
From Eugene if you don’t want to get on I-5 for some reason. This way home south may be a really good way to go.
- Parking Pass for the pickup area is included for the first 250 signed up. SOLD out as of August 3rd. Please bring 10.00 to park the am of the event.
- You may Park anytime from 5:45am until 6:45 am. Busses will leave from 6:30 am until 7am the am of the event
- Subsequent registrants will need to bring $10.00 cash to park for this event from our host parking at Best in the West Events.
Please bring cash for this fee.
- T-shirt included until August 7th with entry
- Registration closes August 14th
- Parking passes and Bracelets for bus entry will be mailed from August 1st and until August 14th when registration will be rounded off to the nearest 50 people for final bus rental on August 14th.
Please note the Bus travel time is 40 Minutes from the pick up area to the top of the Peak.
Stay Sunday Night or the whole weekend and camp.
CLICK HERE for Camping